Careers with Independent Health Group
Independent Health Group is a dynamic company offering a different approach to healthcare. We pride ourselves on the quality of care we provide to our patients, and our staff are at the heart of this.
We look for staff who share our vision and commitment to excellent patient centered care and value working as part of a team. In our recent staff survey 100% of staff agreed that they were able to deliver the quality of care they aspire to and feel trusted to do a good job.
We are a small, inclusive and friendly employer which offers a range of flexible working arrangements and a competitive package of pay and benefits
If you are a Doctor, Nurse, Operating Department Practitioner or Health Care Assistant who may be interested in working with Independent Health Group on a sessional basis, please get in touch to have an informal conversation.
Independent Health Group has signed up to the Government’s Disability Confident Scheme as ’Disability Confident Committed’.
We have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
‘Offering an interview’ means that we will guarantee an interview for any applicant that has declared themselves to be disabled and who can demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria required for the post.
We have also committed to undertaking the following activities:
- Providing work experience
- Providing student placements
Please get in touch if you would like further information.